Significant Contributions and Achievements in 2013
Group on competitiveness—a younger, energetic and capable group with members across key metros in India to Japan—had an eventful 2013 and has plans to scale up new heights by 2015. Here is just a glimpse of significant achievements in 2013.
Some may have hyperlinks, so that you can explore more details.
Focusing on competitiveness stream
- Ph.D. awarded for competitiveness group* crossed ten with Dr. Sanjay (4 papers in a database)
- Emerging work on ‘technological competitiveness’ has started being recognized: e.g.
- Young members of competitiveness group (e.g. Pranusha, Ankur) presented at IEEE-ICE conference in Europe and at Glogift & got rich feedback
- Increasingly they will compete at higher levels in future
- Competitiveness course in 2013 had many B.Techs. incl. some sports achievers / marathon players
- New courses on competitiveness are being designed
- Group members tried different levels in triathlon, swimmathon and higher levels
- Exciting milestones planned for 2014-15 incl. scale-up in
- Competitions we play at
- Project Associates (quality and avg. nos. to grow)
- Research Associates
- Platforms such International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness (IJGBC)
- Unique courses and modules on competitiveness
- Similarly initiatives are evolving on India-Japan Cooperation front
- We hope to see interesting developments in 2014 & 2015
- Please visit this pages of our blog for updates and information about exciting opportunities incl. project openings
Notes: * Includes Ph.D. alumni before and after formal start of “Strategy and Competitiveness Lab”